We’re excited to have Anthony Price, founder of LootScout, coming to speak at out March 14th Lunch & Learn event. Anthony’s topic: Crowdfunding: The New Way to Fund, Turbocharge & Attract Attention to Your Business
- Learn what is crowdfunding.
- Learn to distinguish between donation, rewards and investment crowdfunding.
- Learn to develop your crowdfunding strategy.
- Learn to build your team to implement a crowdfunding campaign.
- Learn how to promote your crowdfunding campaign to the world.
- Learn about companies that have raised millions crowdfunding.
- Learn how Anthony planned, promoted and succeeded with his crowdfunding campaign.
Bio – Anthony Price is the founder and CEO of LootScout, which counsels small businesses how to build a better business and source capital. LootScout is a platform for business to access capital, information and must-have services to build the best businesses on the planet. The company seeks to eliminate failure by creating products that make a business better, leading to 100,000 jobs with an economic impact of $1 billion.
Price is a trusted advisor to growing businesses throughout the country. He is a former economic-development executive and the founder of the LootScout Capital Summit, an annual event to educate entrepreneurs about business and capital. He is the author of the book, Get the Loot and Run: Find Money for Your Business. His second book is due in the fall of 2019. Price has written for the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, Hartford Business Journal, HuffPost, Innovation Hartford, New York Business Journal and Worcester Business Journal. He has appeared on popular TV programs, radio, and social media platforms.
Price has delivered speeches, seminars, talks and served as a judge and mentor for business competitions. He is often asked to be a panelist for discussions about small-business capital formation. Price serves on several nonprofit boards in Connecticut; he is currently on a for-profit board.
For more information email Tim at email@example.com